04 March 2010

Ahhh Life!

So here I am, last semester of college. The last year I'm officially allowed to not think. Up till now every path has been very laid out for us you go to preschool, elementary, middle, high, then its time start working some sort of menial job or you pack your bags and burn four more years worth of time and tuition. Now that that's coming to an end I'm at a loss for what to do. So rather than ponder these more important questions that will most likely determine my future I think I'll do what I'm best at and procrastinate.

The word procrastinate has gotten such a bad rep over the years and really I don't know why. I mean "pro" is in there isn't that usually considered a good thing? Sooooo anyway since I've got 3 papers to write and I've run out of people to hang out with, reality TV to watch, my room is clean, I've eaten all the food and the ceiling tiles have been counted... twice, I guess there's only one thing left to do- Start Blogging!

No comments: