16 March 2010

Hooray for Dentists! Insert Sarcasm Here.

Went to the dentist today... I know, contain your jealousy please. When I was young I liked the dentist. I got out of school early, at that point in my life my dental hygiene was much more up to par, so it didn't hurt, and I always got ice cream afterwards.

Things have changed since then. Cleanings are scheduled for vacations, I rarely floss so it feels like she's taking and ax pick to my gums, and ice cream can be eaten at any time. At least I have a captive audience right? My hygienist is pretty chill and usually we have insightful discussions, like today for instance:

Me: Usually you can get a feeling for my social life
by looking at the state of my teeth.
Hygienist: How?
Me: Well, when its good I'm out late, and I come home,
fall asleep and forget to brush. How are they by
the way?
Hygienist: Slut.

Yup, Cindy is the shit. Unfortunately getting my teeth cleaned isn't. Yowch! And the verdict today is that my lower wisdom teeth will have to be removed this summer. Something to look forward to I guess.

No comments: